GDPR Privacy Notice
Lawful Basis for Processing Personal Information
We process personal information provided by visitors to our website based on consent. If you enter into a contract with us, we may also process your personal information to perform obligations under the contract. We may also process personal information based on other lawful purposes under the GDPR, such as to comply with our legal obligations.
Categories of Personal Information We Collect and Whom We Share It With
How Long We Retain Your Personal Information
We retain your personal information according to the type of information collected and purpose of its use. We delete your personal information when we no longer need it. This does not affect your right to request that we delete your information prior to the end of its retention period. Some of your information may be archived with inactive files prior to being deleted as part of our business continuity procedures.
Your Personal Information Rights
You have the following data protection rights under the GDPR with respect to your personal information that we maintain:
- Right to access. You have the right to request copies of your personal information.
- Right to correct. You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to restrict. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Right to delete. You have the right to request that we delete your personal information.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to our processing your personal information.
- Right to portability. You have the right to request that we give you or a third party a transferable copy of your personal information.
If you would like to file a complaint about our data protection practices you may do so by contacting your national data protection authority. A list of EEA Data Protection Authorities can be found at: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm