SELF-MOTIVATED TEAM PLAYERS WHO LOVE NEW TECHNOLOGY
We are looking for a select group of independent, self-motivated team players with the skills and drive to succeed in a fast-moving environment. Versity Software is a bureaucracy free zone. We have clear goals and a flat organization.
Versity is an independent company with progressive workplace policies that stress freedom, flexibility, and personal responsibility. Remote workers are welcome. We work hard because we love what we are doing, and we love new technology. If you have the skills and desire, we want to talk to you.
Versity is looking for a DevOps engineer to architect and optimize our DevOps pipeline. Work with the software development team to enable a continuous integration environment with the end goal of increasing production software delivery velocity and quality. We are looking for independent, self-motivated individuals who enjoys working with a highly motivated and nimble team.
- Architect and optimize DevOps pipeline, procedures, and develops best practices
- Manage all components of the DevOps pipeline
- Apply a combination of behaviors, practices, and tools to enable delivering of production software at a high velocity
- At least 1+ years DevOps environment experience desired
- Experience with DevOps tools including Jenkins, Ansible, Python, and Bash
- Previous experience automating, measuring, and optimizing processes preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
Versity is looking for an experienced software developer to accelerate our next generation storage software product. The role will primarily be focused on scale-out user-land application development that interacts with our Versity ScoutFS file system. We are looking for independent, self-motivated individuals who enjoys working with a highly motivated and nimble team.
- Develop innovative technical features and solutions
- Designs, codes, debugs, and iteratively develops applications
- Works collaboratively with other engineers and architects
- Flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks including troubleshooting customer support issues
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Go (Golang) experience highly desirable, or strong experience with C/C++ (3-5+ years)
- Distributed application development
- Focus on delivering software for production oriented environments
- Strong communication skills
Develops innovative technical features and solutions
Designs and codes, debugs, and iteratively develops components of complex storage software systems
Works collaboratively with other engineers and architects
Should be flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks, including troubleshooting customer support issues
Knowledge of Linux kernel internals
Strong C/C++ skills
Knowledge of multi-CPU, multithreaded architectures
Strong communication skills
Experience with device drivers and I/O controls
Experience with commercial file systems and storage products