SELF-MOTIVATED TEAM PLAYERS WHO LOVE NEW TECHNOLOGY
We are looking for a select group of independent, self-motivated team players with the skills and drive to succeed in a fast-moving environment. Versity Software is a bureaucracy free zone. We have clear goals and a flat organization.
Versity is an independent company with progressive workplace policies that stress freedom, flexibility, and personal responsibility. Remote workers are welcome. We work hard because we love what we are doing, and we love new technology. If you have the skills and desire, we want to talk to you.
- Provide support to end customers for Versity software products
- Provide architecture guidance to new deployments
- Assist customers either remotely or on site with new deployments or upgrades
- Manage support infrastructure including Slack and ticketing systems
- Develop, enhance, and provide product training to end customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills required
- Self-motivated to learn and apply knowledge to various customer environments
- Strong system administration skills in a production environment required
- Storage systems experience highly desirable
- Experience with software development and shell scripting
- Occasional travel required
Versity is seeking an accomplished, motivated front end engineer to assist our growing team with architecture planning and code reviews for a cross-platform GUI. Successful candidates will be experienced, independent, self-motivated individuals who enjoy working in a rapid pace environment with a skilled and agile team.
Work with the product owner and software engineers to architect, code review, and occasionally help build a user facing application supporting a range of existing functionality in the underlying software product. The interface is an offline web app built with React and is powered by our product’s REST API.
Must be comfortable with or willing to learn: Jira, slack, github, and postman
Ability to work remotely and independently
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Versity is looking for an experienced software developer to accelerate our next generation storage software product. The role will primarily be focused on scale-out user-land application development that interacts with our Versity ScoutFS file system. We are looking for independent, self-motivated individuals who enjoys working with a highly motivated and nimble team.
- Develop innovative technical features and solutions
- Designs, codes, debugs, and iteratively develops applications
- Works collaboratively with other engineers and architects
- Flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks including troubleshooting customer support issues
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Go (Golang) experience highly desirable, or strong experience with C/C++ (3-5+ years)
- Distributed application development
- Focus on delivering software for production oriented environments
- Strong communication skills
Develops innovative technical features and solutions
Designs and codes, debugs, and iteratively develops components of complex storage software systems
Works collaboratively with other engineers and architects
Should be flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks, including troubleshooting customer support issues
Knowledge of Linux kernel internals
Strong C/C++ skills
Knowledge of multi-CPU, multithreaded architectures
Strong communication skills
Experience with device drivers and I/O controls
Experience with commercial file systems and storage products